We look forward to welcoming our current students for another year at Center City PCS!
All returning families will have the opportunity to secure a spot for the 2018-2019 school year once the registration process begins. The deadline for returning families to submit re-enrollment documentation is May 1, 2018. After this date, your seat can not be guaranteed. Once registration begins, families will need to complete online forms and submit the following documents to secure a seat:
- Online Registration (completion instructions sent via email)
- Online Registration (Spanish)
- Residency Verification Documents (bring in-person, directly to your campus) and sign a DC Residency Verification Form.
- DC Universal Health Certificate (appointment must be after September 2, 2017)
- DC Oral Health Assessment Form (appointment must be after September 2, 2017)
If a returning student has a health and/or oral examination on file that expires before September 2, 2018 (exam date was prior to September 2, 2017), he or she must submit an updated form(s) or an appointment card with the expected appointment date. Click here for additional information on immunization compliance.
Current students who are interested in transferring to another Center City PCS campus must complete an application at MySchoolDC.org. Students should also rank order the campus to which they wish to transfer FIRST. Transfer students will receive priority at Center City PCS.
Note: This process is only for transfers. Students will not be able to select their current school as an option in the common application.
Every child deserves a quality education and we strive to provide small, safe family environments that are conducive to learning. Your donation helps to ensure we are nurturing and developing the next generation of leaders.