Information for Parents
At Center City PCS, we believe that families are integral to student success and that effective family engagement will increase parent satisfaction as well as support the culture of the school community. The Frequently Asked Questions below provide important information for Center City families.
- 2018-2019 StudentFamilyHandbook (English) (updated 9/24/2018)
- 2018-2019 StudentFamilyHandbook_(Spanish)
- 2018-2019 StudentFamilyHandbook (Amharic)
- 2018-2019 Academic Calendar
Before & After Care
Before and after care programming is available. Before care starts at 7 AM and students will not be accepted after
Registration for each program is due on the 16th of the month PRIOR to the child’s enrollment in the program.
To enroll, visit EZ Child Track.
Breakfast and lunch are served according to your child’s schedule on campus. Breakfast and lunch are available at no cost to all students.
To see the breakfast and lunch menus, please see each individual campus page.
Parents should make sure that they have turned in ALL of their child’s registration paperwork prior to the first day of school.
- Proof of Residency
- Student’s Original Birth Certificate
Government issuedidentification of parentor legal guardian
- Proof of legal guardianship (if applicable)
- DC Universal Health Form
- DC Oral Health Assessment Form
- Home Language Survey
- Entire Special Education File (if applicable)
If you have a complaint about one of our schools you may submit a complaint to Center City PCS District Leadership by clicking on the link below: