Driven by character, excellence, and service, Center City PCS seeks to:
- Foster a community of lifelong learners;
- Graduate students ready to go to and through college; and
- Prepare our alumni to serve and lead others in the 21st century.
Center City PCS teaches a broad liberal arts and humanities curriculum to students in PreKindergarten-Eighth Grade. We believe, teach, and live Character, Excellence, and Service. We commit to the intellectual, physical, moral and emotional well-being of each scholar and believe every child can learn, lead and serve. Center City PCS’s academic model is built in a disciplined environment that encourages students to strive for excellence in education and their community.
For Scholars WE OFFER:
- Opportunities to learn in new ways. Center City PCS’s curricula are hands-on and taught in small groups. There are no back rows.
- Rigorous instruction so each student can realize his/her full potential.
- Character education and opportunities to engage in community service.
- Preparation for high school and beyond.
- A wide variety of enrichment and extra-curricular opportunities, including art, music, dance, STEM, physical education, foreign language, and health.
- Opportunities to perform intellectually, artistically and physically with spelling bees, science fairs, art exhibits and athletic tournaments.
For Parents WE PROVIDE:
- A safe, nurturing, small school where students don’t fall through the cracks.
- A rigorous academic program that prepares students for competitive high schools.
- Guided support with the high school placement process.
- Regular information from your child’s teachers and principal.
- Opportunities to serve and contribute to your child’s class, campus, and the entire Center City community.
For more information about Center City programs, see the Center City Annual Report .
Alumni work in education or in fields that impact low-income communities
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
CCPCS will return to in person learning for sy 2021-22
Center City PCS classes will return to in-person learning on August 8, 2021. Click below to stay updated on our reopening plans.
We continue to work diligently to ensure our students and staff can learn in a safe environment.