This section offers information on Center City Public Charter Schools policies. We are committed to supporting our families in understanding their rights.
- Board of Directors Meeting Schedule
- SY 2021-22 Academic Calendar
- SY 2021-22 Student + Family Handbook
- Annual Report
- Form 990
- Financial Audit
- FY21 Budget
- At-Risk Funding Report
- Student Enrollment Information
- CCPCS Local Wellness Policy
- CCPCS SY 2021-22 Continuous Learning Plan
- CCPCS SY 2020-21 Continous Education and School Recovery Plan
- CCPCS SY 2021-22 Health and Safety Plan
FY21 Lead in Water Sampling Reports
- Brightwood Campus
- Capitol Hill Campus
- Congress Heights Campus
- Petworth Campus
- Shaw Campus
- Trinidad Campus
National School Lunch Program
CCPCS will be closed from Monday, December 20th - Friday, December 31st for Winter break.
DC Youth Ages 5-17 are Now Eligible to be Vaccinated
Children 5 to 11 years old are now eligible to get vaccinated. The vaccine is safe and lowers the chance of children getting and spreading COVID-19.
We continue to work diligently to ensure our students and staff can learn in a safe environment.