This section offers information on Center City Public Charter Schools policies. We are committed to supporting our families in understanding their rights.
- Board of Directors Meeting Schedule
- SY 2022-23 Academic Calendar
- SY 2022-23 Student + Family Handbook
- Annual Report
- Form 990
- Financial Audit
- FY21 Budget
- At-Risk Funding Report
- Student Enrollment Information
- CCPCS Local Wellness Policy
- CCPCS Continuous Education and School Recovery Plan (as of 1/17/22)
- CCPCS Continuous Education and School Recovery Plan (as of 5/3/22)
- CCPCS Continuous Education and School Recovery Plan (as of 8/22/22)
FY21 Lead in Water Sampling Reports
- Brightwood Campus
- Capitol Hill Campus
- Congress Heights Campus
- Petworth Campus
- Shaw Campus
- Trinidad Campus
National School Lunch Program
The first day of school for students is August 29.
Transparency in Coverage Rule
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
DC Youth Ages 3 and up are Now Eligible to be Vaccinated
Children 3 and up are now eligible to get vaccinated. The vaccine is safe and lowers the chance of children getting and spreading COVID-19.
We continue to work diligently to ensure our students and staff can learn in a safe environment.