This section offers information on Center City Public Charter Schools policies. We are committed to supporting our families in understanding their rights.
- Board of Directors Meeting Schedule
- SY 2021-22 Academic Calendar
- SY 2021-22 Student + Family Handbook
- Annual Report
- Form 990
- Financial Audit
- FY21 Budget
- At-Risk Funding Report
- Student Enrollment Information
- CCPCS Local Wellness Policy
- CCPCS SY 2021-22 Continuous Learning Plan
- CCPCS SY 2021-22 Health and Safety Plan
FY21 Lead in Water Sampling Reports
- Brightwood Campus
- Capitol Hill Campus
- Congress Heights Campus
- Petworth Campus
- Shaw Campus
- Trinidad Campus
National School Lunch Program
CCPCS will return to in-person learning for SY2021-2022
Monday, August 9, 2021, will be the first day of classes for students and staff.
CCPCS will return to in person learning for sy 2021-22
Center City PCS classes will return to in-person learning on August 9, 2021. Click below to stay updated on our reopening plans.
We continue to work diligently to ensure our students and staff can learn in a safe environment.