Ready to enroll at Center City PCS? It’s simple.
First, create an account on My School DC.
Center City PCS participates in the My School DC common application process. When completing the application, be sure to rank your CCPCS school campus #1 to ensure your child is matched with your preferred campus. Lottery results are released on March 29, 2019 for SY 2019-20.
Center City PCS offers preferences for the following: Current CCPCS students transferring between campuses, siblings of current CCPCS students, and siblings of accepted, not yet enrolled students. Students must meet DC residency requirements to enroll.
New Family Resources
Below are the forms required for new student enrollment. Enrollment forms are due May 1, 2019.
- My School DC Seat Acceptance Form English Spanish Amharic
- Complete CCPCS Online Registration Form English Spanish
- Parent/Guardian ID
- DC Residency Verification Forms English Spanish Amharic
- DC Universal Health Certificate (appointment must be after September 2, 2018)
- DC Oral Health Assessment Form (appointment must be after September 2, 2018)
- Home Language Survey
- Special Education File (if applicable)
Returning Family Resources
Below are the forms required for returning student enrollment. Enrollment forms are due May 1, 2019.