Completing Your Enrollment
To reserve your spot at Center City PCS for the 2019-20 school year, you must complete the following steps. If you don’t complete these two items by the deadline given by Center City PCS staff, you will forfeit your space for the 2019-20 school year and will need to re-apply via My School DC.
- Online Registration (instructions sent to you via email)
- Online Registration (Spanish)
- Residency Verification Documents (bring in-person, directly to the campus where you are enrolling your child) and sign a DC Residency Verification Form.
The following documents are also required at the time of enrollment:
- Student’s Original Birth Certificate
- Government issued identification of parent or legal guardian
- Proof of legal guardianship (if applicable)
- DC Universal Health Certificate
- DC Oral Health Assessment Form
- Home Language Survey
- Entire Special Education File (if applicable)
Are you a waitlisted family for the 2019-20 school year?
Center City PCS frequently pulls from its waitlisted student roster. If you have questions about your waitlist status or need to update your contact information, contact the campus directly:
- Brightwood Campus | 202.723.3322
- Capitol Hill Campus | 202.547.7556
- Congress Heights Campus | 202.562.7070
- Petworth Campus | 202.726.9212
- Shaw Campus | 202.234.1093
- Trinidad Campus | 202.397.1614
Center City PCS will pull students from waitlists periodically to reach grade level capacity.
Every child deserves a quality education and we strive to provide small, safe family environments that are conducive to learning. Your donation helps to ensure we are nurturing and developing the next generation of leaders.